Take to the sky, set your sights high and create a PAW Patrol birthday party that your little adventurer is sure to love! This popular animated series features a 10-year-old boy named Ryder and his PAW Patrol team, comprised of police pup Chase, fire pup Marshall, recycler/repair pup Rocky, construction pup Rubble, aviation pup Skye, water-rescue pup Zuma and snow/mountain-rescue pup Everest. Together, the PAW Patrol protects the residents of Adventure Bay, with a few ear scratches and snuggles from Ryder. Treat your little adventurer to the PAW Patrol birthday party of their dreams.
UPDATE! Today & Tomorrow ONLY (thru June 6, 2016) >> Everything Paw Patrol is on sale on zulily!!!! From adorable children’s table and chair sets to kids underwear, pajamas and nightgowns, bedding, backpacks, toys & games, and even a Paw Patrol play tent. So be sure to take advantage of up to 60% OFF all Paw Patrol TODAY!!!!!
Here are a few PAW Patrol Birthday Party Planning, Ideas & Supplies that are sure to get your tail waggin’!
If we have said it once, we have said it a hundred time, keep your party simple. To host a PAW Patrol Birthday Party (or for that matter any and all children’s parties) there are only a few essentials:
- A great Paw Patrol birthday party invitation — even before the party begins invitations create a sense of anticipation. Think of all the time your own child spends looking at those invitations on your refrigerator.
- Great PAW Patrol Birthday Party Supplies including paper goods
- Party Decor >> A cluster or two of latex paw balloons mixed with some fabulous PAW Patrol printed latex balloons (be especially careful of latex balloons if you have very young children present) and combined with a PAW Patrol table decorating kit makes a perfect centerpiece. Other PAW Patrol birthday party decor can include Birthday in a Box Paw Patrol Wall Decorating Kit and Swirl Decorations
PAW Patrol Printable Party Packages (so so many options!)
- For the food – keep it simple: Pick up various-sized dog bowls and use them for chips, dip, candy, and other snacks. You might also consider making dog bone-shaped sandwiches or treats using dog bone cookie cutters!
- Four activities: 1. a “doing” activity such as a home “PAW Patrol scavenger hunt” 2. a craft activity such as coloring a Dog Patrol White Paper Bag Vest with Dog Bone Crayons followed by an PAW Patrol runway show so the kids can strut their new vests and Paw Patrol Paper Mask 3. a game activity like Paw Patrol Party Games (Think Pin the Tail on the Donkey). 4. End your party with a chance to break the dog bone piñata. As the kids get older, the same activities work just make them more complex, and add a competitive/team component. Paw Patrol Ribbons and Medals can be given as prizes.
- PAW Patrol Birthday Outfits
OMG – Look at these adorable PAW Patrol Outfits for the Birthday baby, boy or girl
As Marshall says … I’m fired up!!!!! this Paw Patrol Birthday Party theme!