Wonder Woman, the dashing and dazzling, the iconic super heroine reminds us that inside every woman is a Mighty Aphrodite full of courage, confidence and charisma. ~M·A·C
Explore this great selection of Wonder Woman gifts and accessories including fabulous Wonder Woman party supplies, pajamas, flip flops, aprons, jewelry, greeting cards, home decor, and of course, comic books! These wonder woman party and gift ideas make perfect birthday and Mother's Day gifts and any day girlfriend gifts to celebrate the wonder woman within all of us.
Top 5 Essentials for Hosting a Fabulous Wonder Woman Party
- Set the tone for the party with a wonderful invitation.
- Think Red, Blue & Yellow. Use these colors everywhere including all eats and drinks.
- Find unique and playful Wonder Woman themed party decor, centerpieces and tableware.
- Place speech and thought wall bubbles throughout your party space. Fill out a few with fun words and phrases like Kaboom and Mission Accomplished to inspire your guests to add their own words of empowerment!
- Add a costume element to you party by offering Wonder Woman crowns, cuffs and capes to all your guests.
And now on to Everything Wonder Woman…
We are obsessed with this POW! Dogeared Necklace! Although it is not 100% Wonder Woman it is embraces the empowerment theme!
How darling are these personalized superhero pillowcases! Use our exclusive promo code SUMMERTIME to take 50% OFF!!!
Wonder Woman Invitations
Wonder Woman Stamps
Mail your card with a stamp that says it all and then add the rest to the inside of your card as a little extra gift!
Wonder Woman Place Settings, Paper Goods, and Party Kits
Pack a picnic Use solid colored paper goods and add a wonder woman sticker in the middle of each plate and on the cups.
Drinks for your Wonder Woman Celebration
Cannot help but love the colors!. These bottles also work great as simple centerpieces. Line 3 Jones Soda bottles down the center of your table. Add just a few flowers in each –either all daisies or one red, one yellow, and one blue flower.
Wonder Woman Plates
Personalize your party plates!
Although not pure Wonder Woman, these DC Comics Super Hero Girl Party Supplies will do the trick!
Wonder Woman Party Centerpieces
Keep the look playful, almost cartoon like. Use tissue paper flowers! Add a few pinwheels and balloons for more pizazz.
Just lean these adorable wonder woman plushies against your vase.
Use Wonder Woman posters for party decor!
Wonder Woman Party Decor meets Wonder Woman Party Activity
Place speech and thought wall bubbles throughout your party space. Fill out a few with fun words and phrases like Kaboom and Mission Accomplished to inspire your guests to add their own words of empowerment!
Wonder Woman Place Cards and Party Favors
Use bright colored marker to write the guests’ names on the front page of each pad. These pads cam also double as party favors or to save some money divide the pad into halves or even thirds. Another option is to mount a single sheet on a a bright red, blue or yellow piece of cardstock.
Sometimes less is more. Just place these fun red lips or a yellow twizzler tied in a knot at each place setting.
Wonder Woman Home Decor and Accessories
.These lunch boxes and tote trays can be used on buffet tables as decor and then raffled off as party prizes. We also like the idea of using the lunch box as a way to display appetizers.
Wonder Woman Apparel and Jewelry
Don't forget the bling!
Gotta love these Wonder Woman Flip Flops!
More Fun Wonder Woman Stuff!
Wonder Woman T-Shirts
Wonder Woman Dolls, Toys & Games
Wonder Woman Graphic Novels / Comics
Here are just a few of the many Wonder Woman comics available
- Wonder Woman Party & Gift Ideas!
- Top 5 Essentials for Hosting a Fabulous Wonder Woman Party
- And now on to Everything Wonder Woman…
- Wonder Woman Invitations
- Wonder Woman Place Settings, Paper Goods, and Party Kits
- Wonder Woman Party Centerpieces
- Wonder Woman Place Cards and Party Favors
- Wonder Woman Home Decor and Accessories
- Wonder Woman Apparel and Jewelry
- Wonder Woman Graphic Novels / Comics
- Comments (3)