Stand out from the rest this holiday season with custom holiday card options like colors, photos and trim. We still think the very best feature of Tiny Prints ordering process is their “Show with My Photo” design tool. By adding your photo from the very start you can very quickly eliminate holiday card designs that simply do not work and focus on the ones that look best with your image! If we had to vote for the one improvement in holiday card ordering in the past few years it would be this feature! Continue Reading →
Holiday Card Envelopes
With the falling temperatures and changing of the leaves, it is time to get ready for the upcoming holiday frenzy! We know most of you do not start ordering your holiday cards until after Halloween, but you are beginning to explore your options. These days there are so many great holiday cards available, the question is where to begin, including what to do about your holiday card envelopes.
Here is our best advice.
- First choose which pictures you would like to include in your holiday card design.
- Next go to Tiny Prints or Minted and use their insert photo(s) option. This option is the best innovation in the world of holiday cards since the whole photo holiday card craze began because you will be able to tell immediately which cards work and which ones do not. This limits your options and makes choosing a design so much easier.
- Next you will need to decide whether you want to spend the extra for custom shapes and upgraded paper. We say, go for it but then again we save all of your cards, year in and year out, so we place value on all the little details.
- And finally, you will need to decide how you want your envelope to work. Yes, this is a fairly new twist to invitations and stationery and it is one we are obsessed with. As you know, we are all about first impressions. Invitations have always set the tone of a party and now even before your guest open your invitations, or in this case, holiday cards, you are using formerly unused space to send your messages of joy and peace and laughter, visually.
It's that time of year. All of our favorite holiday card merchants are starting to announce the winners of this year's holiday card design contests. We already featured Minted's holiday card design winners and today Zazzle came out with their list of holiday card winning designs. In celebration, they are offering a whopping 60% Off holiday cards and everything you need for holiday greetings, pretty packages, and a great year ahead, including wrapping paper, invitations, labels, and calendars. Use Code: PREP4HOLIDAY at checkout (thru 10.18.15) Continue Reading →
We are the first people to proclaim the glories of custom holiday cards replete with smiling faces and personalized heartfelt wishes of joy and peace but sometimes, good old fashioned boxed holiday cards just seem, for lack of a better word, simpler. Some of the cards we feature on these pages are mini-works of art. And some are not. They are inexpensive and commercial but are perfect for the stack of thank you gifts you will be dispensing by the dozens this holiday season. Continue Reading →
We are loving Wedding Paper Divas' video blogs. On this week's Small Talk Big Day, Amber gives advice for all those who are newly engaged! It’s hard to keep the fun news a secret, but Wedding Paper Divas' expert lends some thoughtful tips and ways to properly announce and share the big engagement news to everyone. We are loving this advice!
- Be sensitive >> This will be one of the biggest moments in your life! Before you tell your entire circle about the big news, make sure you and your partner tell your closest friends and family first. (PIP echoes this advice — SO SO TRUE!)
- Stay off social media >> As you call your parents, siblings, grandparents, best friends, and so on, make sure you tell them to keep the news a secret. They should not be allowed to Tweet about it, before you get to!
- Make it count >> Once you find the right time to let the world know about your engagement, take pictures of just the two of you. Your sweet announcement should not become a Facebook image gallery of your engagement ring. Keep it classy!
Along with the video's release, Wedding Paper Divas is now offering 15% off save the date orders or 20% off orders of $99 using the code SAVESEP20 at checkout (valid thru 9/29/15). You have lots of choices >> share the big engagement news on classic flat cards, postcards, magnets, and now even on festive coasters. Here are a few of our favorites:
Send Halloween Photo Cards – Start a New Tradition!
Sometime we get so caught up in tradition we forget to create new ones. If Halloween is your favorite holiday, consider sending Halloween photo cards to your friends and family. It is a great way to stay in touch and to share those special moments. Plus, if your photos are anything at all like these, they are #toocute not to share. Continue Reading →