We recently partnered with EtchedWine.com specifically because we love love love these etched wine bottles. Not only do these etched wines and champagnes look great, they make a huge impression. And many of the bottles can be filled with wine of your choosing. We love the fact that you can choose a six liter bottle to be the centerpiece on your wedding or rehearsal dinner tables and not only serve the wine, you can also have your guests sign the bottle as a “guest book” keepsake!
This week we had the honor and privilege of partnering with MomMeMatch.com to help put together first birthday party ideas for one of their visitors. Megan challenged MomMeMatch.com to create mommy, daddy & me pajama options for her baby daughter's 1st birthday pancakes and pajamas party theme. After a bit of discussion, we all decided to expand our research to also include “donut time” and “cupcake cuteness” party themes mostly to give Megan more pajama options from which to choose. We let MomMeMatch find the darling pajamas and we stuck with what we do best, finding adorable coordinating pancake, donut and cupcake party supplies. Continue Reading →
Tired of monkeying around? Host a happy hippo theme party. The products featured here are ideal for children’s birthday parties and baby showers.
Wonder Woman, the dashing and dazzling, the iconic super heroine reminds us that inside every woman is a Mighty Aphrodite full of courage, confidence and charisma. ~M·A·C
Explore this great selection of Wonder Woman gifts and accessories including fabulous Wonder Woman party supplies, pajamas, flip flops, aprons, jewelry, greeting cards, home decor, and of course, comic books! These wonder woman party and gift ideas make perfect birthday and Mother's Day gifts and any day girlfriend gifts to celebrate the wonder woman within all of us.
Top 5 Essentials for Hosting a Fabulous Wonder Woman Party
- Set the tone for the party with a wonderful invitation.
- Think Red, Blue & Yellow. Use these colors everywhere including all eats and drinks.
- Find unique and playful Wonder Woman themed party decor, centerpieces and tableware.
- Place speech and thought wall bubbles throughout your party space. Fill out a few with fun words and phrases like Kaboom and Mission Accomplished to inspire your guests to add their own words of empowerment!
- Add a costume element to you party by offering Wonder Woman crowns, cuffs and capes to all your guests.